- Detail oriented
- People Management
Los Angeles , United States
This position reports directly to the General Manager and is responsible for carrying out all activities relating to Paratransit operations in the provision of safe, reliable, and courteous transit service. The manager participates in decision making regarding hiring, disciplining and terminating of fleet employees.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Directly supervises the daily activities of all drivers
- Creates, maintains and updates driver schedules.
- Interprets, implements, and enforces company policies and procedures.
- Ensures driver training compliance
- Ensures driver credentials contractual compliance
- Ensures KPI compliance based on driver productivity and performance
- Recommends or initiates personnel actions such as hiring, promotions, transfers, discharges and disciplinary measures
- Participates in projects as assigned by management
A minimum of five (5) years experience in paratransit transportation operations or a related field.
Three years of recent managerial experience.
Bachelor’s Degree in Management or a related field
Proficient understanding of paratransit scheduling tasks
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
M/F/V/D Equal Opportunity Employer