Why Us? Global Paratransit?

We know contracting your transportation services is no small decision: Give us 1% of your trust and we will earn the other 99%.

Throughout our 20 years of experience serving LA county’s southern region, we have developed a keen ability in recognizing the special needs and desires of our local communities. As a locally owned and operated company, our intimate knowledge of the region translates into a distinguished track record of strong performance, constantly exceeding goals, and surpassing the standards and requirements set by the industry.

Members of Global Paratransit are known to add the human touch and are engaged in caring for people in our community, which makes us a dignified and ethical group. We work, live, and play here and have made deep and lasting connections with our local community. 

of GPI's workforce is female
0 %
are self-identified minorities
0 %
of GPI's workforce is local
+ 0 %
Safety Practice Global Paratransit

Safety is our #1 Priority

We’ve embedded a strong culture of safety in all aspects of our daily operations through advanced preventive training, smart integration of safety optimizing technology, effective incentive programs, along with ongoing performance monitoring and analysis to continuously improve our procedures. 

Success Stories

GPI helps you drive passengers and the transportation industry forward.

Our expertise brings the desired results and proven solutions to support your goals.

GPI has been recognized time and again for its exceptional service.

award Global Paratransit

2019 | Joe King Award | Georgina Gomez

Access Services Los Angeles County

award Global Paratransit

2019 | Jerry Walker Award | Vanessa Angel

Access Services Los Angeles County

award Global Paratransit

2019 | Access Award

Los Angeles County Commision on Disabilities

award Global Paratransit

2019 | Company of Choice Award

Millennium Momentum Foundation

award Global Paratransit

2019 | Walker Sponsor Recognition Award

City of Bell